Herzlich willkommen beim Goggomobil-Forum www.goggoforum.de
Hier koennt Ihr auf internationaler Basis ueber alles diskutieren, was Euch zum Thema Goggomobil interessiert.
Welcome to the international Goggomobil- Forum www.goggomobil.net, especially for all Goggo-friends from "overseas": Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada, South Africa,Japan, Argentina, Costa Rica or wherever you may be. This is the place to discuss all Goggomobil related matters.
Helft mit, dass dies ein -auch fuer Aussenstehende- interessantes und informatives, sachbezogenes Forum bleibt. Fuer private Plaudereien, Kochrezepte, Geburtstagsgedichte und Aehnliches nutzt bitte Eure privaten Kommunikationskanaele.
Bitte grundlegende Höflichkeitsregeln einhalten.
Gewerbliche Werbung ist nicht erwuenscht.

transporter TL-400

#1 von Manuelvillegas ( gelöscht ) , 18.02.2019 18:20

Hello ,
I live in mexico and have a transporter and wanted to know values of a perfectly restored transporter, befor I start. This was imported to mexico in the 70's by my grandfather. Its been in my family since.
I have reatored other cars and have learned that prices for the cars have to be high enough to restore the car.
Any info would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks,
Manuel

Manuelvillegas

RE: transporter TL-400

#2 von Daffi22 , 18.02.2019 19:53

Hallo,

Can you show us some pictures From your tl. Thanks

Daffi22  
Daffi22

RE: transporter TL-400

#3 von goggotransporter , 18.02.2019 22:10

Yes,some detailed fotos of the car would be very helpful to give you more substantial info.
If you plan to restore and sell with a profit, better leave the car to a real enthusiast.
Restoring a Transporter can be a long term thing, many specific parts not easy or impossible to get hold of.

goggotransporter

Auch immer wieder schön
nur so

Besuche uns bald wieder!
Hier gibt es schnell und zuverlässig fabrikneue Goggomobil-Ersatzteile
GOGGOMOBIL Homepage
disconnected Goggomobil-Live-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Datenschutz